Access to our online information systems for our current families.
Take care of tuition payments, view handbooks and report cards, fill out forms, and more. A short introduction to all systems can be found below. Should you have any questions or need help with accessing any of the online platforms, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educate: Student Information System
- Family directory
- Class and teacher assignments, including teacher contact information
- Change of household and contact information. You can access your household information by clicking on your initials in the top right-hand corner. Click on ‘Account’ and make changes as needed under the ‘Household’ (not the ‘User’) tab.
- Report cards
- Handbooks and other student information
Note: Families can use the same login for TADS (Enrollment and Tuition Management) and Educate using their email address. Please find the instructions for setting up a School Community ID here.
Jumbula: After-School & Vacation Programs
Registration and payments for
- Single-day after-school programs, drop-ins, and late pick-ups
- Extracurricular activities
- Vacation programs
Magnus: Health Portal
- Submit health forms
- Update student health information
Ordo: Lunch Program
- Sign up for the lunch program at the Upper and Lower Campus and place orders.