Christkindlmarkt – German Holiday Market
December 9, 2023, 3:00 to 7:00 pm – 57 Holton Street, Boston
Mark your calendars: The famous GISB Christkindlmarkt will take place for one day only on Saturday, December 9, 2023. Get ready for a winter wonderland full of surprises!
- Visit our artisan vendors and get a head start on your holiday shopping
- Introducing German holiday decoration directly from the Erzgebirge at GISB!
- Caroling and festive music entertainment
- Family portrait sessions (currently sold out)
- Enjoy traditional German food
- Cake, waffles, coffee & more
- Warm up with a mug of Glühwein (mulled wine)
- Petting Zoo for our youngest guests
- Book fair
- Kids activities
Good To Know
Please note that there will be no parking available on school grounds, so please plan accordingly.
- Street parking in the neighborhood
- Artesani Playground Parking Lot
Please bring your ID! We will offer traditional mulled wine and are required to check IDs. Only guests 21 and older with a red wristband, distributed after the ID check, are eligible to receive Glühwein!
Questions? Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop by Natalie Nigito Photography’s pop-up portrait studio for a quick round of holiday-themed family portraits! Each 10-minute session will include at least two different family portrait poses, sibling portraits, and individual child portraits.
Join our Preschool & Kindergarten Open House just around the corner from the Christkindlmarkt at 387 Western Avenue from 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Tour the building, meet teachers, students, and parents, and learn more about our German immersion program in preschool and kindergarten.