Virtual North American Alumni Panel: Building a Career on the German Abitur
Thursday, October 5, 2023, 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET
Are you curious about the countless opportunities the German high school diploma (German International Abitur) opens up? Join us online for an insightful panel discussion featuring distinguished alumni from the German International Schools in Washington, New York, Boston, Montreal, and Silicon Valley. Listen to firsthand experiences from accomplished graduates who will unveil how their German International Abitur paved the way for remarkable careers in diverse fields. Whether you’re a student, parent, or educator, this event promises to be a source of inspiration and valuable insights into the world of opportunities waiting for German Abitur graduates.
- Jens Korte, President & Senior Correspondent New York German Press
- Dominik Bohnet Zurcher, GISB ’2019
- Anna Dechantsreiter, GISB ‘2020
- Sebastian Molineus, GISW ‘1990
- Matthias Molitor, GISW ‘1995
- Christian Kaufholz, GISNY ‘1998
- Jennifer Stanzl, GISNY ‘2004
- Laura Ali, AvH ‘2018
- Roline Attia, GISSV ‘2018
- Jack Arnold, GISSV ‘2017
This free event is open to everyone.